Wealth Stealth (AKA Nomen Tatemen) is the first Hero of Vengeance seen first in Patapon 7: Ravenous, and is one of Sunset's former best friends in the Kamella Patapon series. Like Ravenous, he represents Greed. His mask was given by Ravenous.
- Greatshields (But loses his weapon)
Abilities and AttacksEdit
- PON PON - Attacks with weapon/greatshield
- CHAKA CHAKA - Defends with armor
- PON CHAKA~PON PON - Charges like Guardira
- PON CHAKA~CHAKA CHAKA - Activates Uberhero Mode
Uberhero Mode: CamouflageEdit
Makes himself invisible, and 20% intangible from ranged attacks. Immune to all Physical Elemental Attacks.
Original Class SkillsEdit
- Shinobi Spirit - Doubles speed
- Defending Boost - Doubles defense
- Saber Strength - Triples strength and defense during charged attack
- Intangibility - Adds 20% more intangibility from range attacks.
- Sword Attack 1 - Boosts sword by 25%, effect halved when used for other weapons.
- Sword Attack 2 - Boosts sword by 50%, effect halved when used for other weapons.
- Greatshield Power - Boosts greatshield's attack and defense by 30%.
- Peerless Chameleon - Immunity from physical elemental attacks, but takes 500% from elemental damage.
- Nomen is one of Sunset the Jamsch's former friends.
- Stealth is one of the Heroes of Vengeance, who are formerly friends with the Jamsch, blinded by the Dark Hero of Greed.