The game's story is about returning a great warrior, RottenLee Ravenous back to his tribe.
One day, while Hatapon was at the cliff of the Savannah of Envious Eyes, he suddenly remembered Kamipon and Ravenous having a duel. He decides to return him back. He starts marking the Greedy Mask Jungle, and any place which Almighty encounters Gong with a Karmen's mask. Now he tells Kamipon to bring HIM (Ravenous) back. When this happened, a great misfortune falls on innocent Patapons and visitors.
- Toripons are back in the game.
- Minigames are back.
- New Dark Heroes; the Heroes of Vengeance! They are commanded by one Archfiend, who is the returning character!
- New quests. Difficulty increases in each mission!
- Uberheroes are back, and the Trifecta are back!
- Takako's friends are back, and they are spellbound! Defeat the one controlling them!
Locations and MissionsEdit
Patapon National DojoEdit
- PATA PATA PATA PON, PON PON PATA PON!
- CHAKA CHAKA PATA PON!
- DON DON CHAKA CHAKA!
- PATA PON DON CHAKA, DON DONDON DONDON!
- Training with Ravenous (Rare/Final)
Windy Hills of Kaze'Edit
- Survive from the Zigotons! (Once)
- Hunt the Mochichis in Kuki Forest (Free)
- The Great Dodonga (Boss Battle)
- Wealth Stealth and his Kibaton Windmill (Once)
- Revenge of Stealth in Soyo Grasslands (Free)
- The Reason Why It's Windy (Once)
- Lord of the Wind, Kazeshizeno (Free)
- The Enormous Gigantus (Boss Battle)
- Colossus Gigante King (Rare/Boss Battle)
Ravenous' Giant WindmillEdit
- First Battle With Ravenous (Once/Dungeon)
- Stealth's Secret Abilities (Free/Dungeon)
- Epic Blow (Multi)
Thunderous Summit of Rai'Edit
- Electric Monsters at the Mountain (Once)
- Babattoes from Mt. Steiteki (Free)
- Superweapon Kanogias (Free/Boss Battle)
- Hypnotic Sublime and the Sky Demon, Sandamatara (Once)
- Sandamatara's Rematch on Dendo Valley (Free)
- God of the Mist, Centura (Free/Boss Battle)
- Darantula, The "Bloodthirsty" Arachnid (Rare/Boss Battle)
- Storm Guardian (Once)
- Lord of the Lightning, Raishizeno (Free)
- Wooden King Gaeen (Free/Boss Battle)
- Iron Giant Dogaeen (Rare/Boss Battle)
Ravenous' "Powerful" TowerEdit
- Second Battle With Ravenous (Dungeon/Once)
- Sublime, The Equestrian of Love (Dungeon/Free)
- Thunder Chaos (Multi)
Frozen Ocean of Mizu'Edit
- Giant Beasts of the Snowfields (Once)
- Pekkoras on Nami Tundra (Free)
- Mechanical Fortress Ganodias (Free/Boss Battle)
- Curiostacean and his Defensive Ice Wall (Once)
- Ice Wall Repaired On Toketsu Taiga (Free)
- Dragon of Ice, Kacchindonga (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Stop the Blizzard (Once)
- Lord of the Water, Mizushizeno (Free)
- Manboth of the Snowfields (Free/Boss Battle)
- Mammoth Lord Manboroth (Rare/Boss Battle)
Ravenous' Great Blizzard CastleEdit
- Third Battle With Ravenous (Dungeon/Once)
- The Curious Pilot Curiostacean (Dungeon/Free)
- Survive the Snowstorm (Multi)
Rocky Jungle of Tsuchi'Edit
- Insatiable Razortooth and Buzzcrave of the Swamp (Once)
- Greedy Ujis on Shokubutsu Swamp (Free)
- Mochichichi's Reversal (Boss Battle/Free)
- Insatiable Razortooth and Matango (Once)
- Earthquake Phenomenon (Once)
- Lord of the Earth, Tsuchishizeno (Free)
- Shookle, the Carnivous (Boss Battle/Free)
- Insatiable Shooshookle (Boss Battle/Rare)
- The Zigoton's Apology (Once)
- Bonedeth Attacks on Jishin Oasis (Free)
- The Undefeatable Majidonga (Boss Battle/Rare)
Ravenous' Colossus StrongholdEdit
- Fourth Battle With Ravenous (Dungeon/Once)
- Razortooth, The Herbivorous (Dungeon/Free)
- Deep Underground (Multi)
Blazing Volcano of Ho'Edit
- Tardy Snailslime and Slogturtle of The Desert (Once)
- Kogeta Desert's Rappatas (Free)
- Desert King Zaknel (Boss Battle/Free)
- Sandstorm Lord Dokaknel (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Blaze Phoenix Fenicchi (Boss Battle/Free)
- Pompous Featherbow and Zetsubo Gate (Once)
- Sonarchy Rebuilds Zetsubo Gate on Johatsu Basin (Free)
- Cursed Mask Dettankarmen (Boss Battle/Free)
- Zuttankarmen, The Demon Darkmask (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Blazing Heat of the Volcano (Once)
- Lord of the Fire, Hoshizeno (Free)
- Volcano Queen Ciokina (Boss Battle/Free)
- Cioking, The Volcano King (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Blazing Flame Spirit and the Lava Flames (Rare)
Ravenous' Defensive FortEdit
- Fifth Battle With Ravenous (Dungeon/Once)
- Tardy Snailslime Attempts To Fight (Dungeon/Free)
- Pool of Lava (Multi)
Night Sky of MeiEdit
- Another Hoshipon Convention (Once)
- Feline Ferocious and Ragewolf's Revenge (Free)
- Great Huge Terantus (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Resurrection of Ragewolf and The Evil Gate Babababaan (Once)
- Vengeance of Babababaan Gate at Kage Ruins (Free)
- The Absolute Arch Pandara (Boss Battle/Free)
- The Great Eternal Other Vessel (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Another Earthend, The Underworld (Once)
- Lord of the Darkness, Meishizeno (Free)
- Underworld Minion Goruru (Boss Battle/Free)
- Legendary Demon Garuru (Boss Battle/Rare)
- Sixth Battle With Ravenous (Dungeon/Once)
- Ragewolf's Great Anger (Dungeon/Free)
- Traps of Darkness (Multi)
Battlefield of Endless WarsEdit
- Last Duel With Ravenous (Once/Final)
- The Ultimate Scythe Akakama (Free/Final/Boss Battle)
- Greatest Demonic Scythe of All, Oakama (Rare/Final/Boss Battle)
- Accursed Dodonga, The Ultimate Dragon
- Demigod of Destruction, Gheek Dongora
- (Multi/Boss Battle/Free) The Flaming Raven of the Volcano
- Like Patapon 3, there are 7 Dark Heroes, which is the same, only they have the Seven Archfiends.
- In this game, there are 7 Heroes of Vengeance, but they have only one Archfiend.
- In the DLC mission, Oakama can be a scythe, and a claw, similar with Akakama. In the Battlefield of Endless Wars, Ravenous wields them.
- The DLC mission also appears in the Kamella Patapon series.