Bushi / 武士 (Warrior)
This master of the Iai strike is known for the blinding speed of his sword draws and his unbelievable criticals. He is a new insect rarepon and a member of the new class Bushipon.
- Blades unlocked at lvl 12
- Katanas unlocked at lvl 18
- Flash Strike 1: One swing of the sword hits the enemy twice.
- Unlocked at lvl 12
- Train with repeated attacks
- Flash Strike 2: Hits the enemy 3 times
- Flash Strike 3: 4 times
- Master Samurai: When critical rate reaches 400 all attacks are critical even against critical immunity
- train with repeated criticals.
- Welcome bonus: criticals do +50% damage
- Sword Attack 1: Attack increased by 30% when equipped with sword blade or katana lvl12
- Sword Attack 2: 40% lvl 15
- Sword attack 3: 50% lvl 20
- Critical Blade: times 2 critical rate when equipped with blade, great blade, or katana
- Peerless Mantis: times 3 critical rate during hero mode.
Hero flips backwards and then vanishes appearing about 3 walk commands (maybe 2?) away a few seconds later slicing through any enemy that was between the 2 points the more times you charge the more times he slashes after which it counts them down (so if you charge 4 time the first attack will be 4 slashes the second 3 and so on and as a side note this does work with his class skills)max charges is 6.
Activated with charge attack
- PonPon: Nothing special walks up to the enemy and attacks
- PonChaka~PonPon: Basically a smaller and weaker version of Uberhero Mode
- ChakaChaka: Blocks like Grenburr but with sheaths
- PonChaka~ChakaChaka: Same as defense, but even better resistance