Yumi-Deka - Archer Class
Glavissha is a Yumi-Dekapon Uberhero that throws 2 giant glaives. He can have high attack speed with stagger and knockback effect. His mask is shaped like a glaive.
- Glaives and Shoulderguards from unlocking.
Abilities and AttacksEdit
- PON PON - Throws glaives
- CHAKA CHAKA - Uses glaives as shield
- PON CHAKA~PON PON - Glaives glowing red that explode on impact
- PON CHAKA~CHAKA CHAKA - Glaives glowing green that heals him
Glavissha spins wildly, forming a tornado and then charges into enemies, dealing continious minor damage per 0.10 seconds, much like a laser. Activate with PonChaka~PonPon. Combo with PonPon.
- Dizziness: +50% stagger when using Uberhero Mode. Unlocked at level 13. Upgrade by staggering enemies. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Fly Away.
- Fly Away: +50% knockback when using Uberhero Mode. Upgrade by knockbacking enemies. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Spin Strength.
- Spin Strength: 10% chance of spinning then throwing 4 glaives during attack! Upgrade by throwing glaives. Fully upgrading this skill unlocks Ricochet.
- Ricochet: Glaives bounce off enemies until it touches the ground. Upgrade by hitting multiple enemies at once. Fully upgrading this skill gives you a welcome bonus which is 20% to stagger and knockback.
- Glaive Attack 1: 20% attack boost when equipped with a glaive. Effects halved for other weapons. Unlocked at level 16.
- Glaive Attack 2: 40% attack boost when equipped with a glaive. Effects halved for other weapons. Unlocked at level 20.
- Ballista: Glaives deal 25% bonus damage to structures. Unlocked at level 25.
- Peerless Glaive: 50% attack power when in Uberhero Mode. Unlocked at level 32.
- Glavissha, like Charibasa, heals when doing PonChaka~ChakaChaka. However, the latter only heals himself.
- Glavissha's Uberhero Mode is his only attack that is melee.
- Glavissha's Class Skill, Ricochet, is the same name as the Dark Mode of the Yumideth Lesser General.