"In the deepest area of the mirror, resides a place with lots of tents and altar and Metar, The Tree of Death. Is is Patapolis? No! It's ChakaTolis!"
ChakaTolis is the hideout of the ChakaDons in Patapon: Negative Patapons.
It is just the same as Patapolis but the Metar, Tree of Death in there, is not shown.
Belongs to: ChakaDons
There are several buildings in ChakaTolis.
5 tents: The 5 tents are used to train troops. There are different colors of the tents like red and blue.
Ebilosk: Like the Obelisk, it is used to travel to certain areas.
Sukodon Tower: In the right side, there's a tower with Sukodon watching the stars to see if anything is wrong.
- In the picture, you can see a Yaridon. That is before the 'creature' attacks them.
- The Tatedon statue can actually be alive and battles opponents upon contact.
- Sukodon also spies at the enemies.
- In the Ebilosk, Dead Eye is seen hanging around without his tentacles.
- The sky is ALWAYS dark red.
- If any tribe attacks them, they will find them and terminate them even if it takes forever to find them.
- Even though they are actually Demon Patapons, they hate the Akumapons.
- Tatedons in ChakaTolis are rare to see.